Heuristica is pleased to sponsor The Advocates’ Society 2nd annual award-winning “Women in Litigation Symposium” in Calgary on April 9th.
The symposium is a unique networking conference designed solely for female litigators. Attendees will receive candid advice and practical strategies for the life and practice of a litigator. Panel discussions, round-table mentoring sessions and a post-conference cocktail reception will get attendees connected with colleagues and build support systems.
- Conquering the Next Challenge: Lessons Learned from Taking Chances
- Overcoming Unconscious Gender Bias
- Mentoring Roundtable Discussion: The Importance of Mentorship
- Keynote Address: Redefining Success by The Honourable Madam Justice Marina S. Paperny,
Court of Appeal of Alberta
- Mentoring Roundtable Discussion: Improving Recruitment & Retention Practices
- Panel Discussion: Finding Your Confidence in the Courtroom
For more information or to register please visit The Advocates’ Society web site.