James has significant experience as counsel on a variety of e-discovery files both large and small.
At Heuristica, James provides quality control guidance and feedback to Heuristica's legal review teams and ensures consistency of work product. James has worked on numerous types of files including class action litigation, bankruptcy proceedings, construction litigation and arbitration, commercial litigation, insurance coverage and competition reviews.
Prior to joining Heuristica, James acquired experience as a project manager on a variety of document review matters, from training to project completion. He also obtained litigation experience with a leading litigation firm.
- B.Eng., McMaster University, 1991
- LL.B., Queen's University, 1997
- Called to Ontario Bar, 1999
- Called to Alberta Bar, 2019
- RelativityOne Certified Pro
- Relativity Review Management Specialist
- Relativity Certified Sales Pro