We are very pleased to sponsor the wine at this year’s OBA Awards Gala.
Over 200 will attend the “Sold Out” OBA Annual Awards Gala in the Crystal Ballroom at the Omni King Edward Hotel in downtown Toronto on April 17th to celebrate the achievements of some of Ontario’s brightest legal stars.
Outstanding members of the profession who have made exceptional contributions to the practice of law in Ontario and to the Ontario Bar Association will be presented with the following awards:
OBA President’s Award:
- James Douglas, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- The Honourable Patricia C. Hennessy, Superior Court of Justice
Award for Distinguished Service:
- Eva E. Marszewski, Peacebuilders International (Canada)
- Albert H. Oosterhoff, WEL Partners Professional Corporation
- Martin M. Sclisizzi, Bay Street Chambers
Heather McArthur Memorial Young Lawyers Award:
- H. Michael Rosenberg, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
Joel Kuchar Award for Professionalism and Civility:
- John R. Cockburn, Q.C., Barriston Law LLP
- B. Robin Moodie, Moodie Mair Walker LLP
David Scott, Q.C., Award for Pro Bono Law:
- Erin H. Durant, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
Linda Adlam Manning Award for Volunteerism:
- Robert M.G. Shawyer, Shawyer Family Law
OBA Foundation Award:
- Luke’s Place
Mundell Medal for Legal Writing:
- Professor Martha Jackman, University of Ottawa
For more information about the event please visit the OBA web site.