Michael is Review Counsel at Heuristica and has experience on eDiscovery matters involving oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, banking, transportation logistics, as well as provincial and federal public inquiries.
Previously, Michael practiced with leading international full-service firms and a boutique intellectual property firm, focusing on intellectual property and commercial litigation, arbitration, and mediation. He has experience on matters before the Ontario Court, Federal Court, and Supreme Court of Canada.
Before diving into the legal world, Michael gained invaluable experience working at Atomic Energy of Canada. Michael has served as a member of the Canadian Armed Forces reserve.
- B.Sc., Physics, University of Guelph, 1995
- J.D., Law, University of Toronto, 1999
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2001
- RelativityOne Review Management Specialist
- RelativityOne Review Pro
- Reveal Certified Administrator
- Reveal Certified Reviewer
- General Military Training 1
- Member Canadian Bar Association