Candice has considerable experience as counsel on a variety of eDiscovery files.
At Heuristica, Candice is a project manager on legal review projects and assists clients with their eDiscovery project planning in addition to providing quality control guidance to Heuristica’s legal review teams. Candice has managed numerous types of files including class action litigation, bankruptcy proceedings, construction litigation and arbitration, commercial litigation, and competition reviews.
Prior to joining Heuristica, Candice summered and articled at a national Bay Street firm and subsequently worked as a project manager overseeing document review projects. Candice also completed a secondment to the Ontario Securities Commission.
Candice is a member of the Ontario E-Discovery Implementation Committee and co-instructor of the “e -Discovery Advanced Theory & Practices for Litigation Support” Fellowship Course for The Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario (ILCO). She is a Relativity Certified User and a Ringtail Certified Reviewer.
- B.A. (with distinction), Economics, Cornell University, 2009
- J.D., The University of Western Ontario, 2012
- Called to Ontario Bar, 2013
- Called to Alberta Bar, 2018
- Ontario E-Discovery Implementation Committee (EIC) - Vice-Chair (2019), Secretary (2018)
- Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario (ILCO) Fellowship Course “eDiscovery Advanced Theory & Practices for Litigation Support” – Co-Instructor
- Women in eDiscovery, Toronto Chapter - Member
- Relativity Certified User
- Ringtail Certified Reviewer II
- International E-Discovery: A Global Handbook of Law and Technology, 2018, Globe Law and Business Ltd., UK. - Contributing author to the chapter on Canada