Veronica has more than 20 years experience as an information technology professional and has specialized in litigation support and eDiscovery.
As the Manager, Litigation Support and Technology at Heuristica Veronica liaises between legal teams and technology teams to facilitate communication and understanding of the legal team requirements and the customization of technology to suit those needs.
Veronica builds, customizes and maintains relational databases in complex litigation matters. She assists our eDiscovery counsel and clients with complex workflows, data manipulation and formatting, document productions and preparation of status reports. Veronica also provides troubleshooting and technical support to our legal and technology teams and to our clients.
Prior to joining Heuristica Veronica held various supervisory and senior positions in information technology, litigation support and eDiscovery at several national law firms and at an international eDiscovery service provider.
Veronica keeps abreast of the latest eDiscovery technology and is certified on many of the leading solutions.
- RelativityOne Certified Professional
- Relativity Certified Administrator
- Relativity Certified User
- Ipro Certified Eclipse SE Administrator
- Certified Expert in Litigation, Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario (ILCO)
- Electronic Discovery Certification (Kroll Ontrack)
- Summation Administration Course
- FileMaker Scriptology