The Summit is part of an ongoing mission to recognize, celebrate and boost the careers of women in law and inspire the next generation of leaders in the profession. It provides a forum to discuss solutions to the unique challenges faced by women in the legal sector.
The agenda includes a host of industry presentations and panel discussions featuring influential thought-leaders from Canada?s top law firms and companies. Sessions include the following panel discussions and presentations:
- Breaking through the glass ceiling: supporting women into leadership positions
- Addressing unconscious bias and discrimination
- Defining your own success as a lawyer
- Leveraging flexible work practices to support better work-life balance
- Utilizing mentorship opportunities to grow your career
- Tackling the wage gap
- Executing diversity and inclusion strategies that attract and retain female talent
Lynne will participate as part of the panel discussion on “Defining your own success as a lawyer”.
The Summit will be held at the Arcadian Court in Toronto on February 12th, 2020.
For more information about the Summit including the full agenda, speakers and registration information please visit the Summit web site.