This popular full-day program brings together leading experts to talk about the latest developments in ediscovery and digital evidence. The faculty will focus on the lifecycle of an ediscovery project, e-trials, and the use of digital evidence beyond traditional civil litigation.
- gain practical insight to effectively manage electronically stored information
- benefit from a close look into technology assisted review
- learn how to choose the right technology
- learn how best to work with a vendor
- find out what is happening at Sedona Canada
- learn how to manage the ethical issues that arise with digital evidence and when using technology in discoveries