The Conference theme this year is Beyond Borders: Business and Law in the Global Village.
Crystal O’Donnell, Heuristica’s CEO and Senior Counsel, will lead a workshop entitled “Successfully Managing E-Discovery – A Primer for In-House Counsel“.
The workshop will cover important questions in-house counsel should be asking themselves including:
- What happens when your organization is called on to produce electronically stored information (ESI)?
- Do you have a discovery plan and production protocol in place?
- What type of review techniques and platform do you use?
- How do you separate the relevant from the unrelated?
- What happens to ESI stored beyond the jurisdiction in which you live, work, practice?
- How do conflicts of laws affect eDiscovery?
Joining Crystal to help answer these important questions and to illustrate how you can successfully manage eDiscovery in a cost-effective manner will be:
- Dominic Jaar, Partner and National Leader, Forensic Technology Services, KPMG Canada
- Kelly Friedman, National Counsel, Discovery Services, BLG
- Lisa Alleyne, Senior Counsel, Bell Canada
For more information about the conference, including how to register, please visit the conference web site.