Lawblogs.ca is the home of the Canadian Law Blogs list which is an open directory of Canadian blogging lawyers, law librarians, marketers, IT professionals and paralegals.
Blogs included in the Canadian Law Blogs list are reviewed and must meet the criteria below before they are included in the directory.
- The blog should have posts for the past 3 consecutive months
- Ideally, there should be at least one or two posts per month
- Blog authors should be Canadian and should be readily identifiable as a lawyer or other member of the legal community, and include contact information
- Blogs should be blogs, not just law firm newsletters
- Blogs must offer value, and be of interest, to the legal community
The site can be browsed by practice area, by province, by industry topic, or the latest blog additions. … Read More