Crystal O’Donnell, Heuristica’s Founder & CEO, will participate in a discussion on “Leadership and Authenticity” at the TLA ‘s 5th Annual Women in Law Program: Leading with Purpose – The Authentic Leader.
TLA’s premiere annual professionalism program returns in-person in 2022 with a focus on leadership and authenticity.
In a dynamic discussion this all-star panel, moderated by Jennifer Gold (Wood Gold LLP and Past President of the WLAO), with Faren Bogach (Construct Legal), Victoria Crewe-Nelson (LAWPRO), Crystal O’Donnell (Heuristica Discovery Counsel) and Christina Porretta (BDO Canada) will examine the following in conversation:
- What does leadership mean to you.
- Finding your own leadership style.
- What are the values of being an authentic leader.
- What are some lessons learned on your journey.
- How being authentic helps you achieve personal leadership goals.
- The values of allyship and mentoring.
- How to network in a way that works for you.
- Value of diversity and inclusion.
- Learning how to have the uncomfortable conversations (money, promotion, feedback, mistakes).
The plenary presentation will be followed by a mentoring mix & mingle.
You will have an opportunity to speak with some of the brightest minds and most authentic leaders in our field to help you cultivate your own leadership journey.
For information about this event, or to register, please visit the TLA web site.