Yvette (Vettie) is responsible for Discovery Services operations including the development and execution of the division's strategic planning process. With more than 20 years of experience in the eDiscovery space she has a proven track record of business growth, team building, process innovation and leadership. Yvette continues to apply her deep experience in the industry with a key focus on customer and partner relations as well as effective business management methodologies.
In her previous role as Vice President, Operations and senior leadership team member of a global services corporation, Yvette was a key contributor to the corporate strategic plan development and directly responsible for the execution of an operations strategic plan. Specifics included professional development of senior leaders, implementation of process improvement initiatives and operational adherence along with continuous improvement of ISO related processes. With a primary focus on the staff, customer and partner experience, Yvette holds the importance of core value alignment paramount in all professional disciplines driving discretionary contribution and innovative thought to her top graded teams.
Servicing large industry clients in the financial, energy, construction and government sectors, Yvette's knowledge extends to practical applications and she continues to hold many certifications in best of breed technologies. She has been a frequent panelist and speaker at industry conferences and has expanded her thought leadership to include publications.
Certifications / Continuing Education
- Fulcrum Group Business Advisory/Executive Business Coaching
- Project Management Principles - University of Toronto
- Legal Terminology - Humber College
- Relativity Certified Administrator
- RelativityOne Certified Pro
- Relativity Certified User
- Relativity Certified Sales Professional
- Yvette has extended the core value philosophy to her local community and devotes time to various groups and organizations focusing on individual and community wellness initiatives.