Assistant Manager, Litigation Support and Technology
Patricia is an analytical problem solver with a passion for harnessing legal technology to better serve our clients’ discovery needs.
With a strong emphasis on the creation and implementation of customized innovative solutions, Patricia brings strong experience, knowledge, and dedication to her role as Assistant Manager Litigation Support and Technology, providing troubleshooting and technical support to our lawyers and to our clients.
Prior to joining Heuristica, Patricia worked at a large national law firm where she developed broad experience in supporting large complex cases. While her specialty is in the use of Relativity and Nuix, she has worked extensively with other specialized litigation support software.
At Heuristica, Patricia builds, customizes and maintains relational databases in complex litigation, regulatory and investigation matters. She assists our associates and clients with innovative workflows, data manipulation and formatting, document productions and preparation of reports.
Patricia works out of the firm's Calgary office.
- B.A., Ryerson University
- Litigation Law Clerk Certification, George Brown College
- Corporate Law Clerk Certification, George Brown College
- Paralegal Diploma, Yorkville College (formerly Prime Tech Institute)
- Networking Technologies Certification, Ryerson University
- Calgary Litigation Support Professionals - Member
- Relativity Expert
- RelativityOne Certified Professional
- Relativity Certified Administrator
- Relativity Certified User
- Relativity Processing Specialist
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer