Jaysan has a longstanding passion for technology and has experience programming in Java, SQL and Python.
Before moving to Ontario, Jaysan articled at a boutique civil and commercial litigation firm and represented several clients before the Supreme Court of British Columbia. During law school, Jaysan volunteered at the University of British Columbia Law Clinic and worked summers at the British Columbia Review Board.
Jaysan is called to the bar in both British Columbia and Ontario.
- B.B.A., Simon Fraser University, 2011
- J.D., Thompson Rivers University, 2016
- Thorsteinssons LLP Course Prize in Corporate Tax Law
- Dean's Course Prize in Contract Law
- Called to the British Columbia Bar, 2017
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2018
- Relativity Review Management Specialist