Glenn's experience demonstrates a firm commitment to the field of legal technology.
As a reviewer, he has consistently been a key contributor on numerous litigation, arbitration, compliance and regulatory matters for some of the largest companies in the world.
Glenn also worked on the development, testing, and maintenance of an AI-enabled contract management platform as part of a multi-disciplinary team of technology professionals.
Prior to joining Heuristica, Glenn worked in-house at both the Toronto District School Board and the Toronto Transit Commission. He also worked in private practice, appearing at the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and the Ontario Court of Appeal.
Glenn is a Relativity Certified Analytics Specialist, a Relativity Certified User, and has successfully earned his Canadian Securities Course certification.
- B.F.A - Music, York University, 1999
- J.D., Queen's University Faculty of Law, 2013
- Called to Ontario Bar, 2014
- Relativity Certified Administrator
- Relativity Certified User
- Relativity Analytics Specialist
- Canadian Securities Course