Vlad has wide ranging experience in administrative law, commercial litigation, and e-discovery. He is licenced in both Canada and the United States and has represented clients not only in all levels of the Ontario courts, but in regulatory proceedings and investigations in both Canada and the US.
Vlad has worked on many e-discovery files including construction litigation and arbitration, commercial litigation, class action litigation, competition reviews, and corporate criminal and regulatory investigations. He also has considerable experience with multi-jurisdictional matters and conflict of laws issues.
Before becoming a lawyer, Vlad worked in the financial, investment, and banking sectors.
From Vlad’s education and work experience his preferred approach to legal issues is based on efficiency, problem solving, and dispute resolution.
- J.D., University of Dayton School of Law, 2010
- Called to Ohio Bar, 2010
- Called to New York Bar, 2011
- Called to Ontario Bar, 2012
- Honours B.A., Economics, York University, 1999
- Canadian Securities Institute, Professional Financial Planner
- Life Insurance Diploma, Level 1
- Ontario Law Clerk Diploma