Based in Ottawa, Philippe Gollin is an associate at Heuristica Discovery Counsel.
Philippe is a bijural and bilingual lawyer who specializes in legal technology matters. As a licensed lawyer in Ontario, Philippe's work experience combines knowledge in business and law. He has worked on a variety of eDiscovery files in both the private and public sectors. Prior to joining Heuristica Philippe worked as Legal Counsel with the Electronic Evidence Management Team at the Federal Department of Justice and at a litigation boutique firm in Ottawa.
Philippe completed both Common and Civil Law degrees at the University of Ottawa and was a Senior Editor with the Ottawa Law Review. He also developed and taught a seminar on Law & Technology at the University of Ottawa's Faculty of Law.
- B. Com., Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa – (2011)
- J.D., Faculty of Law, University of Ottawa (2014)
- LL.L. (National Program), Faculty of Law, University of Ottawa (2015)
- Called to the Ontario Bar (2015)
- Faculty of Law, University of Ottawa, Law & Technology, Lecturer (2016)