Pam is the Director of our litigation support group and has more than 25 years’ experience as a law clerk, certified software trainer, and eDiscovery consultant. Pam’s experience includes roles as Litigation Technology Manager at a national law firm and Litigation Support and Technology Consultant and Software Trainer to associations, corporations and law firms of all sizes.
Pam’s strong technical aptitude complement her vision for the use of technology within the practice of law. At Heuristica, Pam draws on her extensive law clerk and litigation support experience to provide innovative litigation support and law clerk services to our clients. Implementing best practices to leverage technology, Pam maximizes efficiency throughout the litigation process. Pam also provides training and best practice advice for eDiscovery software.
Pam is an active member in the litigation support, eDiscovery, and law clerk communities and regularly speaks at conferences and seminars. A member of ILTA and ILCO, Pam is the former Director of TeDCAN, Women in eDiscovery (Toronto) and the Canadian Association of Paralegals. Pam has spoken at a number of conferences and has had many teaching engagements including eDiscovery courses for the Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario (ILCO).
- BSW, Ryerson University, 1991
- Technology and eDiscovery Canada (TeDCAN) – Founder and past Director
- Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario (ILCO) – Member and former Director
- International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) - Member
- Women in eDiscovery (Toronto Chapter) – Founder and former Director
- Canadian Association of Litigation Support Professions – Founding Member and former Director
- Canadian Association of Paralegals – Past Director