Jaysan has a longstanding interest in leveraging technology to increase business efficiency. Jaysan’s undergraduate studies included data mining, programming in Java and managing software development.
Prior to joining Heuristica, Jaysan worked on a complex class action document review project in Toronto. Before moving to Ontario, Jaysan articled at a boutique civil and commercial litigation firm in British Columbia and gained significant experience representing several clients before the Supreme Court of British Columbia.
Jaysan is called to the bar in both British Columbia and Ontario.
- B.B.A., Simon Fraser University, 2011
- J.D., Thompson Rivers University, 2016
- Thorsteinssons LLP Course Prize in Corporate Tax Law
- Dean’s Course Prize in Contract Law
- Called to the British Columbia Bar, 2017
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2018