Ilan has a unique blend of experience in e-discovery and document review, having provided services to leading legal process outsourcers, litigation boutiques and large national Bay Street firms on a wide variety of litigation, regulatory and transactional matters.
Ilan has been engaged to assist on a variety of e-discovery matters by many of Canada’s top law firms and legal services providers since 2012. Ilan is consistently involved in e-discovery professional development, sits on the Ontario e-Discovery Implementation Committee, is a kCura Relativity Certified User, and has the FTI Ringtail Level 2 Certification.
Though Ilan is based in the Greater Toronto Area, he has been retained to assist on e-discovery matters all across Canada.
Ilan has been called to the Bar in both Alberta and Ontario.
- University of Calgary, J.D., 2010
- University of Toronto Honours BA - Political Science & Philosophy Specialist, 2007
- Called to Ontario Bar, 2011
- Called to Alberta Bar, 2011
Professional and Community Involvement
- Ontario E-Discovery Implementation Committee
- Canada-Israel Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Relativity Certified User
- Ringtail Reviewer II