Fahriz has significant litigation and e-discovery experience. He has represented dozens of legal-aid clients, multinational corporations, and families in a diverse range of matters. He has appeared before immigration tribunals, the Superior Court of Justice, the Ontario Court of Appeal, and many other provincial courts from Oshawa to Barrie.
Fahriz has a passion for voluntary service and has worked with Lego to teach robotics and recycling to children, taught an advanced English program to new students from Afghanistan and has appeared as a guest speaker in several college law classes.
- Honours B.A., University of Toronto
- LL.B. (Upper Class Honours), University of Leicester
- Called to Ontario Bar, 2013
Professional and Community Involvement
- Ontario Volunteer Service Award for 15 years of Service
- Ringtail Certified Reviewer 1