Brian, our chief operating officer and senior counsel, joined Heuristica from a major downtown Toronto firm where he practised tax law for over thirty years. Having represented both small and large corporate clients, Brian has considerable experience in dispute resolution and has appeared before various federal and provincial courts.
Brian has written extensively and is the co-author of two chapters in Halsbury’s Laws of Canada, published by LexisNexis. He takes an active interest in legal technology matters and was an early adopter of the use of technology in the practice of law.
- B.A., University of Toronto
- M.B.A., Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
- MSc. (Econ), London School of Economics
- LL.B., McGill University
- Called to the Ontario Bar
- Called to the Alberta Bar, 2018
- Treasurer, Moot Court Canada Fund
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Faculty Advisory Board, Faculty of Law, McGill University